Saturday 18 February 2012

Synopsis


This blog will be a warts and all account of my daily life and how I learn to   cope with everyday issues that an able bodied person takes for granted. It will go into detail of how my SAH Stroke happened the events that lead to it, the care I received in hospital as well as the ongoing care post stroke.

It will tell you the barriers I faced in work and with the Government and the benefits I receive and how they are perceived by the public.

It will also tell you about the good times I have with my Family and Society in general

It is indeed the most true and detailed account you will find on the internet and thus a must read as it will not only surprise you but no doubt shock you also.

Please bear in mind when reading this blog although I use spell checker there maybe some grammar errors, I make no apology for that as it is a result of the SAH Stroke I had, however I will try my best to correct any errors.




  

4 comments:

  1. Will be watching intently. Hopefully you will feel less isolated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks m8 it will be a full account from the beginning to the present day and my fear of the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fear the future too, so know there is someone is relating, a stroke survivor, snd thank you for the insight to your personal journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are loads of stroke survivors, I met quite a few others through the ""Stroke society" and also different strokes"" is aimed at younger stroke survivors and have a lot of helpful info they can send out. I was 41 when I had mine that was 4 years ago I have a lot of pain and cognitive impairments also severe fatigue but I managed to walk out of hospital I have also had my battles with depression and anger issues but I made it also. Good luck to you all and I hope you all get the help you need XX

    ReplyDelete